Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Trying it on at work and still got compliments

• De lectura libre.
    Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
De lectura libre.
Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
 #1240989  por hoowei

I’ve had mine 2 months now and the first picture are of brazilian hair today, pictures In black are right after unpackaging and brushing out. All I did was bleach knots, trim baby hairs and glue down the lace wigs uk with ghost bound. I’m thinking of buying another one in a shorter length to color for the fall. It’s funny how many think this is my actual hair. Great wig. A little big on me since I have short lace wigs uk. Wig cap kind of dark. But it’s a good thing I’m brown because I didn’t have to put foundation powder on it. Wearing it with out tape or glue by tucking the hair bundles under until I get it professionally applied. This pic is from out the package. Not washed or sprayed. Trying it on at work and still got compliments.
 #1241014  por Dolores3

I have found your comment very interesenting. I think you should also try in other countries too. For example through other legal corporations.
hoowei escribió: Dom, 09 Jun 2019, 22:47 I’ve had mine 2 months now and the first picture are of brazilian hair today, pictures In black are right after unpackaging and brushing out. All I did was bleach knots, trim baby hairs and glue down the lace wigs uk with ghost bound. I’m thinking of buying another one in a shorter length to color for the fall. It’s funny how many think this is my actual hair. Great wig. A little big on me since I have short lace wigs uk. Wig cap kind of dark. But it’s a good thing I’m brown because I didn’t have to put foundation powder on it. Wearing it with out tape or glue by tucking the hair bundles under until I get it professionally applied. This pic is from out the package. Not washed or sprayed. Trying it on at work and still got compliments.