Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Mmocs Makes SWTOR Credits Purchasing A Lot Easier

• Temas de interés general relacionados con cuestiones Jurídicas. De lectura libre.
    Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
Temas de interés general relacionados con cuestiones Jurídicas. De lectura libre.
Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
 #1197808  por Giesbers

Star Wars: The Old Republic is my favourite game. This game is online game. And i don't think so, that we can buy credits online. It is not allowed in game that buying credits from third party. I know this because one of my friend bought this credits from www.surfessay.com and applied that coupon which was given by them on his game account. After applying that code, his game was block by team of Star wars game and they said that my friend tried to hack their game by applying that coupon code. So, i don't think that it is real credits.
 #1197810  por Giesbers

Giesbers escribió: Jue, 12 Abr 2018, 12:32 Star Wars: The Old Republic is my favourite game. This game is online game. And i don't think so, that we can buy credits online. It is not allowed in game that buying credits from third party. I know this because one of my friend bought this credits from www.surfessay.com and applied that coupon which was given by them on his game account. After applying that code, his game was block by team of Star wars game and they said that my friend tried to hack their game by applying that coupon code. So, i don't think that it is real credits.