Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Accidente de tránsito - Colectivero no se detiene - datos del conductor

• Temas de interés general relacionados con cuestiones Jurídicas. De lectura libre.
    Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
Temas de interés general relacionados con cuestiones Jurídicas. De lectura libre.
Para publicar un mensaje, regístrese gratuitamente.
 #1294005  por LP17

Buenas tardes, Colegas!

La situación es la siguiente: un colectivo chocó el auto estacionado de mi cliente, rayándolo y rompiendo el espejo del lado del conductor. El colectivero nunca se detuvo.

Mi cliente no estaba presente, pero un testigo tomó los datos de patente, nro de interno y nro de empresa del colectivo.
La cuestión es que el colectivo, obviamente, no hizo la denuncia del siniestro ante la aseguradora. Por lo tanto, me gustaría poder notificar de la mediación no sólo a la empresa de colectivos y su aseguradora, sino también al colectivero, justamente porque hasta que no haga la denuncia, no creo que podamos avanzar.

Dicho esto: existe manera alguna, administrativa o mecanismo legal que se les ocurra, para que una empresa te diga el nombre y apellido de quien manejaba un colectivo? Teniendo nosotros fecha, matrícula, interno y horario en que sucedió?

Gracias!
 #1296847  por Dralonsos

EL IMBECIL NO ES ABOGADO, REPITE
¿SOS ABOGADO?
¿HACE MUCHO SOS ABOGADA?
CONSULTALO CON EL OFICIAL QUE DESPACHA EL EXPEDIENTE
Y... ¿QUE VAS A HACER?
¿LOCALIDAD?
BUSCA GESTORES
¿ARREGLASTE BIEN TUS HONORARIOS?
¡SUERTE!
Y DESPUES CONTANOS COMO TE FUE...
¿HICISTE QUERELLA? *suerte* *suerte* *suerte*
DRalonso escribió: Mié, 03 Nov 2021, 12:03 INICIA QUERELLA
 #1314351  por seomind

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Zwembad aanleggen tuin
 #1314352  por seomind

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Ramen en deuren
 #1314353  por seomind

this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! Warmtepompen
 #1314354  por seomind

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Isolerende mortels
 #1314355  por seomind

This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. Airco
 #1314356  por seomind

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Vloerisolatie EPS
 #1314357  por seomind

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Zwembad plaatsen tuin
 #1314358  por seomind

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. Thuisbatterij zonnepanelen
 #1314359  por seomind

I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. Chapes
 #1314360  por seomind

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic... Warmtepompen
 #1314361  por seomind

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. Zonnepanelen installateur
 #1314362  por seomind

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Warmtepomp installatie