Portal de Abogados

Un Sitio de Ley 

• Nebraska previously experienced an unique offer with Adidas

• Consultas sobre pensiones, jubilaciones, aportes y todo lo relacionado al Derecho Previsional
Consultas sobre pensiones, jubilaciones, aportes y todo lo relacionado al Derecho Previsional
 #1182099  por AAblee

adidas schuhe sale Nebraska presently experienced an exceptional offer with Adidas, and didn't receive offers from other corporations, for example Nike or Below Armour, Nebraska Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst claimed. Jim Murphy, the director of NCAA sports activities marketing for Adidas, explained as of now this really is the most important agreement for an Adidas faculty. But that lots of alter as colleges negotiate new deals. Some other leading Adidas applications are Kansas, Texas A&M and Louisville. “Nebraska is an elite school within the NCAA landscape, and they’re certainly at the major of our portfolio as you rank our colleges,” Murphy told the Journal Star. With the new offer Nebraska and Adidas will partner even more. The company will use information gathered from the Nebraska Athlete Performance Laboratory in making its products. You’ll see the Adidas brand more in the Huskers’ facilities and locker rooms. There will be more special events, or special adidas schuhe online moments during games, where Adidas is involved. “Really for us when we got together at the table it was just really identifying how we could strengthen this relationship, become more integrated, and how do the two brands leverage each other and spend more time with each other,” Murphy said. Student-athletes at Nebraska spend a lot of time in Adidas gear, not just during practice and games, but for everyday wear. "Nike gear is pretty good, but Adidas is really coming along when it comes to their causal wear, like their regular shoes and the regular outfits,” Ozigbo explained. “So that’s definitely where I see myself gravitating toward Adidas.”

adidas schuhe sale damen The athletes get so much apparel from Adidas, Ozigbo claimed, that he could go several weeks without wearing the same thing. “I wear a lot of the stuff that we get here, so I’m wearing it almost every day,” Ozigbo stated. “Like personal stuff, I love the shoes. I feel like they’re killing it with the shoes right now. Shoes that you can wear casually, but then you can also put a nice outfit together with them.” Several members of the NU Board of Regents, and NU President Hank Bounds, each praised the part that Husker fans have in making Adidas want to sponsor Nebraska. “We believe this very good outcome is a result of quite a few things, but I would be remiss not to note what an important role the loyal Husker fan base plays in these kinds of arrangement,” Bounds explained. “It’s because of our fans adidas schuhe sale herren that businesses like Adidas are willing, and want to be affiliated with the Huskers in ways as significant as this sponsorship agreement.” Along with the new Adidas offer, the athletic department will also see more revenue from receiving a full share as a Big Ten Conference member. The additional revenue from Adidas and the Big Ten will help Nebraska support its athletes and coaches. Plans have already been approved for a new gymnastics practice facility. Eichorst would also like to improve facilities for the golf teams, and possibly swimming.